Wednesday 5 May 2010

Paris Première of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix






Now, I'm sure you're all wondering why I'm not posting about Monday's out-of-this-world, drop-dead-gorgeous Burberry look. Well. I'm wanting to do a big blog post this week about it including a video on how to replicate Emma's makeup. So be patient and watch this space for updates. Sorry I haven't updated in a while but my finals are coming up and I am swamped with work. The other makeup video I will be doing soon hopefully at the same time as or a little after the MET Gala look. Okay. So on with this look. Another comfort zone for Emma : Chanel. This was the Paris Première of the fifth Harry Potter so it was only fitting she wear a French label in the French capital, non?


Chanel Fall 2006 Couture






Chanel Black Satin Strapped Heels






I love Rupert's shirt in this shot. Classic saying and so relevant to my exam stress at the minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment